Senior Manager FP&A
Do you like to work in a growing, dynamic and international organization and do you like to you like to make an impact by delivering high-quality analyses? Do you have senior experience in an international (matrix) organization and strong leadership skills?
For Lineage Logistics in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Senior Manager FP&A.
The Senior Manager FP&A will be accountable for strategic financial planning modelling and forecasting activities, developing and driving business metrics and targets, leading management reporting and communications, performing analysis and leading initiatives that support the global strategic plans. In this role you will be a strategic member of the FP&A global team and will provide support to regional functional teams. The Senior FP&A Manager is the financial partner to the operational presidents, vice presidents, finance directors and sales team within a geographic area.
Your responsibilities include the following activities:
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and report on budget and forecasting processes;
- Analyze and discuss results of regions with the regional finance directors, RVP’s and other leaders;
- Be a business partner of regional finance directors in order to support business plan realization;
- Share ideas and drive result performance with finance directors and other leaders;
- Perform internal benchmarking activities in to determine and drive performance improvements;
- Support on M&A integration work and determine historic and budget information;
- Be part of teams to prepare and review business cases for new-builds and expansions;
- Periodically review business cases versus actual performance and identifies leanings;
- Support functional leads to budget, forecast and review performance of European cost centers;
- Drive business intelligence projects and improvements;
- Be a member of various projects within the matrix-organization;
- Support and be a leader with respect to ad hoc requests from our leaders in the business.
- Bachelors or Masters in Accounting, Finance, Economics;
- Senior experience in an international (matrix) organization;
- Strong leadership skills required;
- Articulate with excellent (English) verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Like to work in a hybrid work environment.
Lineage Logistics is the world’s largest and most innovative provider of temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics solutions. They are responsible for storing, handing and transporting food products around the globe. Their real estate network of 400+ strategically located facilities, expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions and innovative technology help to increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, minimize supply chain waste and help feed the world. Many acquisitions were made in Europe in the past year and the organization is still growing every day. Lineage is a globally fast growing company which provides career and development possibilities. Working at this organization is pleasant and the atmosphere is professional and informal.
What do you get in return?
A responsible role within an international organization. In addition, you can count on:
- A base salary of approx €90-105k;
- Lease car;
- 27 holidays;
- A lot of flexibility (working from home is possible).
Are you excited to start working at Lineage Logistics? We would like to receive your resume, together with a short motivation.
If you have any questions, please contact Sascha Janssens.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org