Risk Contract Analyst
For Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, we are looking for an experienced Risk Contract Analyst who wants to work at a fastgrowing international organization that is leading the way in on- and offline auctions.
Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy.
Are you interested in working in such an international environment and do you have relavant work experience in finance or accounting? We look forward in receiving your CV!
As a Risk Contract Analyst at Ritchie Bros. you will be working in a shared service center environment which serves several subsidaries in the EMEA region. As a member of the Settlements team you will be reporting to the Settlements Supervisor, you will take a leading role to ensure accuracy of our at-risk accounting process and also responsible for the month-end reconciliation of several key balance sheet accounts including for example: Inventory, Advances, Auction payable proceeds.
Further responsibilities in your job are:
- Responsible for the at-risk process, ensure that sellers are paid, all assets are sold, and the files are reviewed on time and accurately recorded;
- Prepares monthly the inventory and advances accounts reconciliation files;
- Supports the Team Supervisor in the preparation of the Accounts Payable Proceeds reconciliation files;
- Supporting role on the Review of consignment settlement files for each auction;
- Assessing and improving internal processes to optimize activities;
- Ensures compliance with organization policies and government.
- Have a completed bachelor or master degree in finance, accounting or economics;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar finance or accounting role;
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative to perform well under pressure and work independently.;
- Analytical, proactive, enthusiastic team player;
- Strong in stakeholdermanagement;
- Speaks and writes English fluently, other fluent languages are a plus.
Ritchie Bros. is a listed Canadian firm with over 4.5 billion in gross revenue and has 40 permanent auction sites worldwide (Also 1 close to Breda!). The headoffice and shared service for the EMEA region is based in Breda and recently moved to a brand new office. Ritchie Bros. is currently leading the way in developing a perfect on- and offline auction experience. The SSC finance center employs around 60 people in finance on different departments (FP&A, accounting, etc.).
- Competitive financial compensation;
- Payed medical insurance including dental;
- Pension plan with company's contribution;
- Stock purchase plan with company matching;
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
Are you interested in getting started as a Risk Contract Analyst? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. For questions about the vacancy or other related questions, please feel free to contact Bram van Bokhoven. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org