Regional Country Controller
You have several years of experience with accounting and reporting activities and regulations and you are currently looking for a next step in your career. Besides, you have a completed financial bachelor/master and you are fluent in Spanish and English. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then we would like to get in contact with you.
For our client Rockwell Automation we are looking for a Regional Country Controller. We kindly request candidates to contact Kasparov when interested in this vacancy.
In this role you are responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting for Rockwell Automation, region Latin America. You are part of the Finance Central Controlling Group and you report to the Manager Accounting & Controlling. Further, the job responsibilities are:
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting;
- Coordination of monthly, quarterly and year end close;
- Full Country Accounting, Statutory Accounts and Tax responsibility (VAT, corporate Tax);
- Primary point of contact for Company’s external and internal auditors;
- Ensures consistency in and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes;
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP;
- Collaborates with Internal Control for creation, changing and implementation of financial policies and procedures and financial controls;
- Provides technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes;
- Monitors, challenges and specifies improvements to business systems and practices to ensure continual adequate control and proper measurement of business activities;
- Reports on and comments upon movements in actual vs. budget, significant shifts in monthly P&L trends and Balance Sheet movements.
- Approx. 4-5 years relevant working experience;
- At least a bachelor or master in financial direction;
- Able to work in a dynamic and international organization;
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
About Rockwell Automation?
Rockwell Automation is a market leader in industrial automation products, headquartered in the United States with a total worldwide turnover of more than US$ 6 billion. Rockwell brings together leading brands in industrial automation, creating a broad spectrum of easy-to-integrate products, thereby providing superior value to its customers.
What is offered?
Besides a role with large responsibility within a leading and growing international organization you can count on:
• A challenging role in an international environment with opportunities to grow;
• The salary indication for this role is app. € 4.000 - 4.500 gross per month;
• Next to this, they offer 31 holidays, pension plan and a bonus.
Have you become enthusiastic to learn more about the position of Regional Country Controller at Rockwell Automation? Then we would like to get in contact with you and receive your reaction and CV. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy you can approach Sascha Janssens.
Contactperson: Sascha Janssens