Do you have a couple of years of work experience within a Big Four organization or another multinational company? Are you currently working on your RA or RO title and do you want to make the next step?
For our client in Eindhoven we are looking for an Opeational Auditor. Interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your CV.
For our customer in Eindhoven we are looking for an Operational Auditor with a passion for auditing and working on international assignments to complement the talented team. The Operational Auditor will be responsible for assisting the effective planning and execution operational & SOX compliance audits. You will be performing audits abroad in different cultures (Europe, Asia Pacific, North America and South America locations).
As the Operational Auditor you will carry out audits through all phases of the audit process to include planning, fieldwork and reporting with the expectation of doing so in compliance with the audit methodologies and procedures and within high standards as required for a listed multinational for accuracy and completeness.
The responsibilities are:
- Planning and performing SOX testing and document work performed in accordance with auditing standards;
- Planning and performing various types of assurance and advisory engagements such as operational audits, post-acquisition reviews, compliance reviews, quality reviews and fraud investigations;
- Preparing audit reports and present observations and/ or recommendations to management;
- Collaborating with other members of the audit team to plan and develop audit programs, risk assessments, and other planning documents;
- Contributing and participating in various (internal) projects to support and advice business partners;
- Identifying risks and controls for business processes;
- Developing and maintaining an open and positive relationship with all levels of line management and business personnel based on mutual trust and respect and a focus on common business objectives.
- A master degree in Accounting, Auditing or similar;
- At least 2 years audit experience (within an audit firm or other multinational company) with preferably SOX experience;
- Willingness to develop yourself to become a RA or RO;
- Enjoys to traveling, but appreciates a good life-working balance;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Our client is an internationally listed company and supplies natural ingredients for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industries. They have offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America. Worldwide sales amount to approximately €4 billion. The organization employs a total of 10,000 dedicated employees. The organization is characterized by a professional, informal atmosphere. the audit team consists of 7 committed employees. There is also plenty of room for development.
What is offered
In addition to an independent and challenging position with a lot of responsibility, the following is offered:
- The salary indication is approximately € 3,500 - € 4,000 gross per month;
- Company car;
- Good bonus scheme;
- 30 vacation days;
- Possibilities to follow courses and/or training.
Are you interested in getting started as an Operational Auditor? Then we would like to receive your CV. For questions about the vacancy or about our working method, please contact Sascha Janssens. E-mail: email@example.com