Do you have a few years of experience in accounting or finance and would you like to work in an international organization? Do you have an excellent command of the Spanish language?
For our client Rockwell Automation we are looking for a GL Accountant. However, this vacancy has a lot of a controlling components. We kindly request candidates to contact Kasparov when interested in this vacancy.
In this role you are responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting. You are part of the Finance department and you report to the Regional Country Controller. Furthermore, the job responsibilities are:
- Timely and accurate reporting of financial data for several countries;
- Support Regional Controller(s) on month end closing activities;
- Report and comment on Balance Sheet variances and related monthly P&L trends;
- Ensures all balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and timely reconciled;
- Ensures consistency in and continuous improvement of the country specific and general accounting processes;
- Ensures compliance with Corporate Finance Policies, SOX and US GAAP;
- Collaborates with Internal Control for creation, changing and implementation of financial policies and procedures and financial controls;
- Provides technical accounting support and guidance to improve processes;
- Monitors, challenges and specifies improvements to business systems and practices to ensure continual adequate control and proper measurement of business activities;
- Supports internal and external audits;
- Assist Regional Country Controller(s) in other day to day activities;
- Deliver ad hoc reports/analyses.
- Approximately 2-5 years relevant working experience;
- A Bachelor or Master degree in finance;
- Able to work in a dynamic and international organization;
- Excellent command of the Spanish and English language;
- You are fulltime available.
About Rockwell Automation?
Rockwell Automation is a market leader in industrial automation products, headquartered in the United States with a total worldwide turnover of more than US$ 6 billion. Rockwell is a Fortune 500 company and globally Rockwell has 22.000 employees. Your department consists of 15 people, consisting of the EMEA Controlling & Group Managers, Regional Controllers and several GL Accountants. If you are looking for a dynamic and international workplace, Rockwell will suit you perfectly.
What is offered?
Besides a role with large responsibility within a leading and growing international organization you can count on:
- A challenging role in an international environment with opportunities to grow;
- The salary indication is suitable for this role;
- A possible maximum bonus of 5% of your annual year salary;
- Next to this, Rockwell offers 31 holidays and a pension plan.
Have you become enthusiastic to learn more about the position of GL Accountant at Rockwell Automation? Then we would like to get in contact with you and receive your reaction and resume. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy you can get in contact with Sascha Janssens. E-mail: email@example.com.