For Dept Agency in Rotterdam, we are looking for a G/L Accountant who wants to work at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Europe. A perfect next step for a junior G/L accountant or assistant who wants to take a next step!
DEPT is a young digital marketing company where the best creative minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as KLM, NS, ABN AMRO, bol.com, Oxxio and Philips. More then 1500 employees in the creative, technical and data field are working day in day out to provide, design and develop the best marketing tools for their clients.
Are you interested in working in such a creative environment? We look forward in receiving your CV!
As a G/L Accountant at Dept, you coordinate the accounting transaction preparation, analysis thereof and reconciliation processes of various business teams. You are responsible for the correct and timely monthly/annual closing of one geography/portfolio. You are no stranger to the financial and accounting reviews as much as credit collections. Other responsibilities in your job are:
- Coordinating of the financial and accounting processes and smooth closing of the books;
- Involved in various projects like the implementation of new financial systems, due diligence or the integration of new acquisitions;
- Preparing for the yearly audits;
- Various financial analyses for different internal and external stakeholders
- Have a completed HBO finance degree;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar finance role;
- Excellent in stakeholder management;
- Analytical, proactive, enthusiastic team player;
- Speaks and writes English fluently, other fluent languages (Dutch or German) are a plus.
Dept is an informal and open organization with an own bar in the office (HQ) where most of the staff meet for Friday drinks. There is room for personal development and growth in the finance department, where your own ambition is leading. Dept agency was established 20 years ago and had a significant growth for the past years. Dept agency offers digital marketing solutions to large clients across the world (eg. Netherlands, Germany, UK, US)
- Competitive financial compensation;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- Great fringe benefits: Laptop, mobile phone, NS-Business card;
- Open working environment with numerous extra benefits: Healthy food, Friday drinks, free bootcamp training.
Are you interested in getting started as an senior G/L accountant? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. For questions about the vacancy or other related questions, please feel free to contact Bram van Bokhoven. E-mail: email@example.com