For Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, we are looking for an experienced Finance Accountant who wants to work at a fastgrowing international organization that is leading the way in on- and offline auctions.
Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy.
Are you interested in working in such an international environment and are you a hands-on accountant with relevant work experience? We look forward in receiving your CV!
As a Financial Accountant at Ritchie Bros. you will be working in a shared service center environment which serves several subsidaries in the EMEA region. The accounting team is responsible for around 25 entities in total in the EMEA region (With a focus on Europe and the Middle-East). In the role you are responsible for around 4 tot 6 entities. Due to company growth and more responsibilties for the accounting team the team is expanding and looking for a financial accountant.
Further responsibilities in your job are:
- Review role for general ledger;
- Manage the month end process and it outcomes for specfic group companies;
- Participate in balance sheet reviews; ensures proper analysis and justification of balance sheet accounts for specific group companies;
- Prepare for internal and external reporting; provide hands-on support in external reporting processes;
- Various financial analyses for different internal and external stakeholders;
- Meet SOX requirements.
- Have a completed HBO finance degree;
- 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar finance role;
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Analytical, proactive, enthusiastic team player;
- Strong in stakeholdermanagement;
- Speaks and writes English fluently, other fluent languages are a plus.
Ritchie Bros. is a listed Canadian firm with over 4.5 billion in gross revenue and has 40 permanent auction sites worldwide (Also 1 close to Breda!). The headoffice and shared service center for the EMEA region is based in Breda and recently moved to a brand new office. Ritchie Bros. is currently leading the way in developing a perfect on- and offline auction experience. The SSC finance center employs around 60 people in finance on different departments (FP&A, accounting, etc.).
- Competitive financial compensation plus bonus;
- Payed medical insurance including dental;
- Pension plan with company's contribution;
- Stock purchase plan with company matching;
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
Are you interested in getting started as a Financial Accountant? Then we look forward to receiving your CV. For questions about the vacancy or other related questions, please feel free to contact Bram van Bokhoven. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org